The practical health and wellbeing improvement course for over 50s
Easy to understand, easy to implement, easy to track progress and results.
THE OLD EXCUSE OF "IT'S JUST OLD AGE" IS DEAD
Getting older is a mixed blessing. You have the benefit of experience and wisdom but you also face changes in your energy levels, attract a few more aches and pains, and health issues seem to be occurring more frequently.
Old used to be 50 - now its 80.
We are in these bodies for a lot longer so we have to do what we can to keep both our mind and body young.
THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING WE CAN IMPROVE ON AND NOT JUST LET IT SLIDE
Depending on what you have been doing over the previous 20 – 30 years you may be ageing well but for many people you are starting to notice that your health is not what it once was and your GP may be unhappy with your blood sugar or cholesterol levels. You may be unhappy about the extra weight around your middle or an inability to tolerate foods you have always eaten.
IF YOU DO NOTHING - THEN ITS A VERY SLIPPERY DOWNWARD SLOPE - TO AN UNHAPPY ENDING.
Isn’t it time to invest in your health so that you can really enjoy everything
you have worked so hard for?
Hi, I'm Christine Pope
I'm an experienced Naturopath and Nutritionist based at Elemental Health in St Ives, NSW. Over the last decade I have been researching and training in how to age well and I've discovered that there are key areas that you need to address in order to age outrageously well. Subsequently my focus in clinic and with clients has shifted to focus on healthy ageing and reducing the impact of chronic disease.
Healthy ageing - with MORE FUN and LESS FATIGUE - is what I am most passionate about. Which is exactly why I created this course.
It's a course that enables me to educate and help more people over 50 to feel well as they age, and it enables you to learn holistic strategies to start feeling well inside and out from TODAY!
It's not outrageous to think that we can live a longer, fuller, funner life without starving yourself or becoming a marathon runner.
There is so much new advice and science its almost impossible for you to work out on your own what to do that will result in big improvements.
So in this easy to understand and simple to implement program I guide you through latest research and strategies (that actually work!) to assist you with:
- Supporting your brain to maintain focus and concentration.
- Balancing your blood sugar to maintain good quality energy.
- Effectively supporting your body to detoxify.
- Improving your gut and digestion to ensure you are absorbing as many nutrients as possible.
- Reducing your exposure to everyday toxins on an ongoing basis.
- Eating nutrient dense food to nourish your cells.
This course gives you common sense tips that you can incorporate into your lifestyle everyday that together make big changes over a long life.
Topics covered in this course include...
Assessing Your Health
Balancing Blood Sugar
Gut & Digestion
Toxicity & Detox
Medications & Supplements
Recipes & Resources
IT'S ALSO OUTRAGEOUSLY PRACTICAL!
Inside this program you will be supported by realistic and practical strategies to ensure that you can make sustainable changes. These will include resources such as:
Strategies that are easy to understand and implement.
Meal plans that are simple to prepare, tasty and nourishing.
Short videos that explain each of the 8 key modules and explain how to get started and use the program material.
Sample yoga and Pilates sessions to enable you to try different types of stretching and movement.
Ways to measure, monitor and celebrate your progress.
The ability to ask questions and get a response in a way you can understand and implement.
So is this DIY Course right for you?
This course is designed for outrageous Women and Men over 50 who...
- are concerned about the impact of ageing on their health;
- want to feel healthier and have more vitality;
- may have a family history of dementia, cognitive impairment, heart health issues;
- ready and willing to make reasonable changes to improve their health, energy and longevity now.
This course is not right for you if...
- you have serious medical condition requiring a specialist nutrition program - please contact me and consult your specialist before commencing this course;
- you know you need 1:1 support and accountability to take the action needed to make health changes.
By the end of this 8 week course you will know:
- How and what to eat to balance your blood sugar and improve your health.
- Which strategies to use to improve your gut health and reduce your need for medications.
- What supplements you can safely take with medications and when you need to exercise caution.
- Which foods support optimal gut health and digestion.
- The benefits of exercise and how particular exercises improve your health.
- A process to introduce changes and then assess the benefits for your health.