Effective Strategies For
Managing Chronic Pain Holistically
2 VIDEO MASTERCLASSES + BONUS ANTI-INFLAMMATORY MEAL PLAN #A0D1CA
I understand the immense impact that chronic pain can have on daily life, both physically and emotionally.
In this 2-part training I share holistic approaches and effective strategies to relieve pain, empowering you to take control of your well-being.
This webinar promises to provide valuable insights and practical tips for those seeking natural and sustainable solutions to relieve chronic pain.
Together, we will explore innovative techniques, lifestyle modifications, and the power of mind-body connection, equipping you with the tools to transform your relationship with pain and enhance your quality of life.
Learn how to effectively manage chronic pain so you can get back to doing what you love!
Watch this training to learn
- What chronic pain is and the key risk factors.
- The latest research on treatment options.
- Diets and foods that assist with reducing pain.
- Which bodywork therapy would work best for you.
- How you can manage chronic pain more effectively.
- The value of exercise, cognitive behavioural therapy and bodywork support.
"Thank you for your webinar. I've found them very interesting and beneficial for my health."
Managing Chronic Pain
Part 1 (30min) covers:
- What is classed as chronic pain
- Risk factors for developing chronic pain
- CBT and chronic pain relief
- Graded Exercise Therapy for pain relief
Part 2 (30min) covers:
- Bodywork therapies for symptomatic relief
- Supplements for pain relief
- Key components of an anti-inflammatory diet
- Latest chronic pain relief research
BONUS: Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan
About Christine Pope
Christine is a Sydney-based Nutritionist passionate about helping people age outrageously and restore wellbeing if they are living with a chronic illness.
She's been a practitioner for over 20 years, spending many years researching and training in the field of healthy ageing.
In this webinar Christine will be covering the important elements you need to know to effectively manage chronic pain holistically.